Individual Membership - $95 PER YEAR
Organizational Membership - $375 PER YEAR
VAWA and VOCA funds can be used to purchase either type of membership!
Exclusive Membership benefits include:
- Discounts on:
- Registration for National Center for Victims of Crime Events
- Ground-breaking reports, training manuals, award-winning posters in our Online Store
- Free Outreach Materials: Camera-ready posters, op-ed pieces, and advocacy tools will help you promote crime victim issues during National Crime Victims' Rights Week and throughout the year (1 per organization).
- Policy updates: Weekly e-mails providing breaking news about critical legislation, upcoming conferences, and funding opportunities.
- News Service: Weekly e-mail updates ensure you have the news you need to know about major news stories on key national, state, and local trends, issues, and events that affect the victim services community.
- Member Spotlights: Highlights of innovative programs and recent achievements of our Members posted on the National Center for Victims of Crime Web site. Click here to see past Member Spotlights.
- Networking Opportunities:
- Members can connect with each other, Conference presenters, and National Center for Victims of Crime staff at a Member Reception held before the start of each our National Conferences
- Listserv - Give and get instant updates about what National Center Members are doing to help victims of crime!
Who are our members?
Any individual interested in crime victims' issues would benefit from our membership. However, our typical members are victim service professionals from organizations such as:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- juvenile justice departments
- prosecutor offices at federal, state, and local levels
- police and sheriff departments
- probation and parole offices
- rape crisis centers
- victim compensation offices
- victim survivor groups and advocacy organizations
- youth programs
- hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- civic organizations
- colleges and universities
- community advocacy groups
- correctional institutions
- crime victim coalitions
- criminal justice departments
- domestic violence shelters
- family and women centers
To learn more, call our Membership Department at 202-467-8700 or e-mail at email@example.com.