RAND, the National Center for Victims of Crime, and survey firm NORC are conducting the NCVSP, a census of victim service providers that is the first phase of a new BJS victim services research program. This webinar will discuss the survey and our research program.
We need the help of every victim service program to participate in this census, which will, for the first time, provide a clear picture of:
• How many victim service programs exist
• What type of programs they are
(criminal justice agencies, community nonprofits, campuses, tribes, etc.)
• The types of victims the programs serve
• The types of services the programs offer
• And basic information about the size and funding of victim service providers