Virginia Mason Separation and Loss Services and UC San Diego, Department of Psychiatry, are pleased to offer a two-day conference on Traumatic Grief after Violent Dying. The conference will be held on Saturday and Sunday, April 8 and 9, 2017 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at UCSD’s International House in La Jolla, CA. The two-day training costs $150/person, and CEU credits will be available for $35.00.
Featured speakers (partial list):
- Ted Rynearson, MD, Clinical Professor, University of Washington and Medical Director, Virginia Mason Separation and Loss Services
- Richard Gold, MA, Founder, Pongo Publishing
- Larry Taylor, DMin, BCC, Chief Chaplain, VA San Diego Healthcare System
- Lori Montross, PhD, Family Support Psychologist at Moores Cancer Center
- Summer Stephan, Chief Deputy District Attorney, San Diego County
- Vilma Torres, LMSW, Director, Safe Horizon Bronx Family Justice Center
- BethAnn Holzay, MSW, Director, Bronx DA Crime Victims Assistance Unit
- Connie Saindon, MA, LMFT, Founder, Survivors of Violent Loss Program
- Saul Levine, MD, Professor Emeritus, UC San Diego
- Charles Nelson, PhD, Founder/Director, Crime and Trauma Recovery Program
- Sidney Zisook, MD, Distinguished Professor, UC San Diego
- Robert Neborsky MD, Clinical Professor, UC San Diego
Please save the date on your calendar and forward this notice to others for this important learning and networking opportunity. This program is being underwritten by the Caldera/Saindon Grant. Go to https://svlnetwork.wordpress.com/ for future updates & registration. For questions, call Laura Jeffs, Program Coordinator at (206) 223-6398).