Renee Williams, Executive Director
Renée is the Executive Director of the National Center for Victims of Crime. She stepped into the role after serving as the Director of the National Crime Victim Bar Association, an affiliate program of the National Center. Prior to taking the helm of the NCVBA, Renée was the executive director of a legal services organization in Pittsburgh, which focused on the legal rights of victims of domestic violence and other indigent clients. Renée is seasoned in nonprofit leadership, also serving as a board member for Athena International and Voices in Action.
Renée is passionate and stays connected to the community as well. She mentors through Big Brothers Big Sisters, volunteers at Children’s National Hospital, and advocates for children as a court-appointed special advocate. For these efforts, she has been recognized as an Athena Young Professional Finalist, named one of Pittsburgh’s 40 under 40, and received a Jefferson Award. Renée completed her undergraduate studies in theatre arts at Point Park University and subsequently received her Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Law.
- Deanee Johnson, Chief Programs Officer
- Deidre Watford, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- Benjamin McCarty, Director, Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Gayle Thom, Director, Tribal Resource Tool
- Katy Maskolunas, Director, Events and Special Projects
- Laura Cook, Director, Training and Technical Assistance & Financial Crime Resource Center
- Sarah Ohlsen, Director, Victim Resources
- Renee Williams, Director, National Crime Victim Bar Association