The National Center for Victims of Crime is a great place to work!
The National Center offers a challenging and rewarding professional career opportunity. We also set aside some time to have fun, such as during our annual summer retreat and annual winter holiday gathering.
Our office is located in Arlington, VA. We are a short walk from the Virginia Square-GMU Metrorail station. Our building also has a parking garage.
We offer comprehensive benefits to full-time employees, such as:
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield health insurance coverage (PPO medical, dental, vision, and pharmaceutical) for employees and their spouses, domestic partners, and children
- 401(k)plan with generous 4% matching and 3% non-elective contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage
- Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for qualified medical and dependent care expenses
- Section 132(f) pre-tax transportation program for qualified mass transit and parking expenses
- 3 to 4 weeks of vacation leave, 12 days of sick leave, and 2 days of personal leave per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
Currently no job offers available.